Mayhem aftermath thread

Re:

I bet princess anne is pissed at that picture cause instead of her pic for letting everyone trash her garden she gets a bloke from up tut north ginger and a beard. Got to love it lol

Re:

haven't spotted any Retro :(

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tCUl2_Wlwo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Nope, Twentieth Aniversary and all they were interested in was the future not the past. Pretty poor in my book but its the same with the mtb press these days....shame :roll:

velomaniac":27pypuh0 said:
Nope, Twentieth Anniversary and all they were interested in was the future not the past. Pretty poor in my book but its the same with the mtb press these days....shame :roll:

No future in the past ....

Re:

that just puts the polish on the turd of a finale to me. I'm that disappointed i can't even bring myself to sum up the weekend of disappointments

:facepalm:

Re: Re:

any123":11nqhx6g said:
that just puts the polish on the turd of a finale to me. I'm that disappointed i can't even bring myself to sum up the weekend of disappointments

:facepalm:

So long as you do it quietly and finished by 10pm the fun police will leave you alone
Just remember not to hit the shift or enter keys too hard whilst typing.

Re:

Let us remember the past with gratitude, live the present with enthusiasm, and look forward to the future with confidence :)

Back