Mayhem aftermath thread

ChrisBy":37abyyv0 said:
A week gone already, and for those that know or care, I passed my exams and can now continue on to the next level.

Nice one dude!!!! I'll buy you a pint if you make it up on the 17th ;)

Re:

Literally never going to hear the end of this!...

"EDIT" Nobby's front cover not the exam pass! I just read the thread back!

ChrisBy":3vk9fqi9 said:
A week gone already, and for those that know or care, I passed my exams and can now continue on to the next level.

Chris briliant news mate.

I'm in Thialand wishing it was a week ago, with the people, weather etc.

I think we should send the Stroud Echo an alternitive photo of Nobby for next weeks front page.
Got to laugh though....propably really pissed a few off to see some old retro biker in a in Mint Sauce jersey as the cover shot!

Re:

Seeing the picture of Nobby; did anyone spot Jo Burt?

I found out yesterday that he's ridden every single Mayhem, and this year was on the bike he rode at the very first event.

Had a few good chats with jo last weekend also gave him a bottle of Kendal mint cake liquor on behalf of us retrobikers as a thank you for letting us use some of his artwork

Re:

I didn't realise he'd ridden every Mayhem, that's pretty cool.

He's one of my son's enthusiastic customers. :cool:

Gerard":2rtdgg20 said:
I think we should send the Stroud Echo an alternative photo of Nobby for next weeks front page.
Got to laugh though....probably really pissed a few off to see some old retro biker in a in Mint Sauce jersey as the cover shot!

No pic of the winner, no pic of Princess Ann .... Not even a pic of Pat the winner and Princess Ann .... Just Nobby

If I had or used Photo Shop I'd love to do a spoof front page using your alternative of Nobby as seen on one of your previous posts

Back