Mayhem aftermath thread

Re:

Hi all, cheers for an amazing weekend. Thanks to Spud for inviting me to mayhem. I've not done any serious mtb activity for a very long time so I was pretty terrified about doing this. Other than gobbing it twice on the practice lap, all went really well later in the dark and my 2nd lap in the morning...I loved it. I'm looking forward to more- you're a great bunch of nutters!
Thanks to whoever it was that helped out with my van when I ran the battery flat keeping my sausage cold! and someone else who came to the rescue with a bottom bracket.
See you all on the next one ( that was me that belched at you hecklers :LOL: )

Late to the party as ever... :facepalm:

Huge thanks from me to Nick for stepping up, kicking our arses, herding us cats and getting everything organised. Also to Andy for the food and sounds...

Great as usual to actually meet up with the names we know so well and some of the newbies and to have the opportunity to chat and get to know you better.
Thankfully, my laps were in the dusk and dawn, so plenty of kudos to you daytime riders for sweating it out.

All the best,

danson67":2d9zjdk9 said:
Late to the party as ever... :facepalm:

Huge thanks from me to Nick for stepping up, kicking our arses, herding us cats and getting everything organised. Also to Andy for the food and sounds...

Dan it was a pleasure having all those old and new faces along, besides it would've been a very long weekend having Andy & THM all to myself :shock:

All good things must come to an end..... but still no news yet as to where its going and the new format.

http://mailchi.mp/mountain-mayhem/end-o ... 09316221b8

I know this sounds soft, but I actually feel a little sad. This time last week its was just getting going, and we were dong the sighting lap :cool:

... a week on I'm sat in an office and just thinking about to lock up :(

at least its the week end :D

Re:

Bloody hell, yeah, it was over a week ago!! Time has flown this week. Definitely signing up for every one from now, I really enjoyed it. Might do some other events too. :D

I know this sounds soft, but I actually feel a little sad. This time last week its was just getting going, and we were dong the sighting lap :cool:

... a week on I'm sat in an office and just thinking about to lock up :(

at least its the week end :D[/quote]

I have to say, it's been a really sh-t week at work, but it still feels only a few days ago we were checking the course out.

Pity it wasn't a week long event. With different races

Mike

Guess what arrived today......

Actually you won't..... It shocked me.

Almost spat tea all over my daughter when I clocked the front page.

Back