Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re:

Hi All

Ref the 2017 Mayhem T-Shirts

Just a post to say thanks to you all for the prompt payment for the T-Shirts, whilst I paid Gil a while ago the remainder of the money is now in and I've been able to make payment to Cancer Research to the tune of £135 (All those £2.50's soon add up)

So not only will we have T-Shirts for this years Mayhem but we've also helped Charity and come good on Jo Burts request below for the right to use Mint Sauce
sadly, time caught up with Jo and he couldn't re-do the art work, but with Skynet coming good it all ended well :LOL:

big thumbs up to Nobby the sheep who has been instrumental in getting this off the ground and put me in touch with Jo Burt

Sent: 15 January 2017 18:42
To: Nick Taylor <Nick.Taylor@XXXXXXX.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Retro Bike.co.uk / Mint Sauce request for 2017 Mountain Mayhem T-shirt

Hi Nick,
Sorry for the delay in replying, the e-mail got lost in the inbox tsunami and has only just resurfaced thanks to a big old clean-up

I'll happily do a new picture for you, the 'race' one on the right would be best i think, and I can hand-draw the text along the bottom,
it's not an actual typeface I can redo the drawing so it will suit a t-shirt better, using flat colours and a thicker line so it stands out more clearly,
and it should also reduce your costs a little bit, and just that image on the front would work best i think, with the strapline words repeated on the back

No charge for this, just an adequate donation to Cancer Research will do, I'll let your conscience be your guide

Thanks for putting Mint on your tees and actually being polite enough to ask my permission,

cheers

Jo

here's the info from Cancer Research..

Attachments

• email for T shirts.JPG
    email for T shirts.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 607
  • Cancer Donation Shirts.JPG
    Cancer Donation Shirts.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 607
Re:

Awesome job Nick! and also thanks to Gil, Skynet and Jo :cool:
They will make this years Mayhem all the more memorable.
Gruff

Brilliant job Nick, Skynet, &Gil. Thanks so much.

Look forward to seeing everyone. Not sure what the form is but I am aiming to get to there early pm on the Friday.

Happy days.

Latest posts

Back