Mayhem 2017 Team "Awesome Foursome"

Re:

Sadly, yes

How do you mean, lighten up?

We just have differing ideas, that's all.

Re:

Just checking in!

How's everyone doing? Bikes chosen? Tried out?

Cut out cake yet? Me neither! :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

Just got back from a two week tour of Scotland, 60-80 miles per day. I'm pretty tired! Still, dragging myself up those climbs was good exercise...

Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":3hz8uyzn said:
Just got back from a two week tour of Scotland, 60-80 miles per day. I'm pretty tired! Still, dragging myself up those climbs was good exercise...

Holy moley.... Think I'd better up my game!

Re:

First proper run out on the HHKK today at Swinley. A few laps of the Blue run - the first felt awful, which was mostly me not having been on an MTB for months. At then end I checked everything was tight, gear and brake adjustment and did another run. Second time around felt much better - I even got a little air time :D My 661 body armour feels good and after a 15 minutes I didn't even feel it on. I might put a little more air in the fork as I used all the travel at one point. I'm running 70psi, which I'll up to 75. I added a little more rebound and compression damping (you can do that on a modern fork :LOL: ) halfway into the first lap, which calmed the front end down a lot.

A few tweaks when I got back on the BB as the right crank was too close to the chainstay. I've sorted that now and just need to get some more miles in. I'll probably ride more laps on this than the Explosif as it is a little more forgiving though the Explosif will get used.

Attachments

• Swin_3.jpg
    Swin_3.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,180
  • Swin_2.jpg
    Swin_2.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,180
  • Swin_1.jpg
    Swin_1.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,180
Nice....

Is that the same bike as you rode dressed as as blue Batman last year, or was it the year before that ....or perhaps even 2014 ?

Back