Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re:

Sorry Spud I've been away with no email comms.
If not too late I would like 1x Med & 1x Large.
I will send money today.

If it's not too late can I substitute the special egg foo yung for a chicken in black bean sauce please?

All messages responded to, for those outstanding on the list can I have Payment as soon as possible guys

Due to production and also physical delivery time frames I'll need to call a halt on new orders from here on in, otherwise they'll all be delayed and turning up the week after the event if I'm not careful.

Attachments

• t shirts.jpg
    t shirts.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 395
The History Man":1xorq5r5 said:
If it's not too late can I substitute the special egg foo yung for a chicken in black bean sauce please?

FFS! :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

Tee-Shirts now closed for new orders. Sorry

If I held it open for a bit longer we could have possibly hit the thousand pound mark for orders (bonkers) but in doing so I would've jeopardised the delivery date.

On a very minor note the "This is why" Sleeve logo will be in mid grey rather than black as pictured below, it was too stark on a white shirt and competed with, rather than complimenting the main frontal image

anyway here's the proof copy/ mock up courtesy of Messrs Gil and Skynet.

thanks to all who've paid up so promptly and to those who are doing so tonight etc, its very much appreciated,
when all the money's are in I'll be sending the donation to Cancer research and post the receipt on here to ensure everything is kept above board and acknowledge Jo Burt's benevolence to both Retro Bike and also the greater good of mankind.

anyway guys meet your 2017 Mayhem shirt, I hope you're proud to wear it and in doing so you've all helped raise £135 for a very good cause. :LOL:

Spud

Attachments

• Mayhem Tees.jpg
    Mayhem Tees.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 490
Back