Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Forgive me father for i have sinned.

I've gone and bought a glitter ball.

Really. Thinking a couple of lezynes under it on a pole with a hanging basket bracket?

Re:

Don't know what the organisers are like, strict I'm guessing since the ramp had to be removed...maybe we could construct something non-obtrusive like this if they are OK with it. :D

Attachments

• P1000159sm.jpg
    P1000159sm.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 667
Re:

Nice ^^

got mine today all of £6.99 delivered for 50 lights

Will need a lot more to make THM's light extravaganza a reality

Attachments

• WP_20170503_18_25_49_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170503_18_25_49_Pro.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 626
I cant actually make it now because of family commitments.
So if anyone wants my place on the 10 man Lost Souls team let me know.

If there's someone from 'Retro-bution' who is super fit (not me), they could fill both these spots and be a 'triple team retro uber hero'!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back