Mayhem 2017 Team "New Old Stock" Sub Thread

Re:

Thanks for all the posts, Spibblo / Worm / Twain / Danson and of course the new arrival of Coleman* in lieu of Neil who I'm sure will update you and share his wonderful opportunity..... here's to next year then Neil, what ever that brings for Mayhem

I've updated the running order and everyone's got a 1st lap, however there are still gaps for the second laps
so who fancies a 2nd lap whose not down for one already ? ....to be honest I doubt if you'll ALL get a 2nd lap and if there little take up anyone fancies doing three I'll hold your 3rd lap in reserve until we're done.

* the lengths some folk go to for BOTM votes :LOL:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 824
quick update. the wife is now giving me grief over this, blah blah blah night away from the kids...blah blah blah more time in the shed playing with bikes etc.

So progress with the build will be slow with the various other projects and all the earache, but we will get there!

In a slightly better bit of progress I have sorted some lights, hoping to give them a test ride out at the weekend. I have not done any night riding in over 15 years (which is why I wasn't keen on a dark lap here) but fingers crossed that goes well.

Not long now

RickTheUncivil":3pc4tlfk said:
quick update. the wife is now giving me grief over this, blah blah blah night away from the kids...blah blah blah more time in the shed playing with bikes etc.

So progress with the build will be slow with the various other projects and all the earache, but we will get there!

In a slightly better bit of progress I have sorted some lights, hoping to give them a test ride out at the weekend. I have not done any night riding in over 15 years (which is why I wasn't keen on a dark lap here) but fingers crossed that goes well.

Not long now

sometimes you just need to be "Rick" for a while , rather than Daddy, or the dutiful husband Mr Uncivil etc

Hey in the words of Dr Peepers, whats the worst that can happen on a weekend away with a load of morons........

Re:

Thanks to Adrian for filling the place I decided I had to give up.

I need to spend as much time as possible practicing for this: https://wftc2017.wales/

I last shot the Worlds in Germany in 2004, I should have shot in England in 2005, but fell out with my main sponsor and stropped off in a huff, a couple of years after that I left the sport.

I started back again a couple of years ago, so nice to be able to get a wildcard entry.

2004 I was inside the top 20, this year if I make the top 60 I'll be chuffed, but you never know.

Hope you all have a great weekend at Mayhem.

Re:

Sorry, late to the party again, trying to play catch up but just not enough hours in the day :(

Spud, i am happy doing an extra lap (2nd Lap) fit me in where-ever day or night i am not fussed.

As stated before i will be slow and steady on my laps knees aint what they used to be lol

Jussa

Back