Mayhem 2017 Team "New Old Stock" Sub Thread

Bollox64":1nl4j9ho said:
Super, give me time to get breakfast down, plus, as I'll have driven 2000kms in the days before, and have another 1000 after, the CHANCE of a nights sleep will be greatly accepted!

Now THAT is commitment! Nice one fella! ;)

Sorry, I know it's not my team's thread, just had to add that

Bye!

Mike

Mike Muz 67":1g6sb7bc said:
Bollox64":1g6sb7bc said:
Super, give me time to get breakfast down, plus, as I'll have driven 2000kms in the days before, and have another 1000 after, the CHANCE of a nights sleep will be greatly accepted!

Sorry, I know it's not my team's thread, just had to add that

Bye!

Mike

Mike
you don't have to be a stranger, just don't post erroneous crap about Sponge Cake etc (not that you do)

RickTheUncivil":1g6sb7bc said:
looks good to me, happy with those slots.
I don't mind the morning run in an earlier slot if it makes it easier for others, its light from like 4am and I don't sleep, so once its light....

Rick
Since you don't mind I've moved you back to a less sociable time :D

Attachments

• mayhem 1.JPG
    mayhem 1.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 695
Hi Spud,

I'm OK with the two laps allocated (8 & 15) but OK to switch if needed to fit around.

All the best,

Just calculated the fuel cost for the whole trip, in total it'll be about 4100 Kms - about €750 in petrol :facepalm:

Mike Muz 67":xtqn20f3 said:
Bollox64":xtqn20f3 said:

Bye!

Mike

Re:

I'm easy. It'll be my first time, but I'm fat, dumb and happy so I'll go all in on a night run first if others want to get in with some day light.

Re:

Same as everyone else has said for me, would prefer a lap in the daylight first. My first mayhem, first night ride too..scary

Re: Re:

Spibblo":37n9foe8 said:
Same as everyone else has said for me, would prefer a lap in the daylight first. My first mayhem, first night ride too..scary

Sorry I haven't been on here for ages and just noticed how old this sub thread is!
I've been working way too hard! So I can't complain about my first lap being in the dark, being so late with my response. I'll drink my medicine :)

Re:

Spibblo

The course opens on friday from 6pm for two hours and again on Saturday morning from 08:00 til 10:30 so plenty of opportunity to get a familiarization lap in.

however you're in luck as one of the team has contacted me advising they're unable to make Mayhem due to an unforseen/unplanned event which is not to be missed, so I can swap you over to a day lap and then a night lap.

I thought I had it covered but my reserved list has failed to bear fruit so we need to find a 10th man,
I'm sure it won't be a problem finding them, but before I put a post up .... do any of you guys know someone ?

Latest posts

Back