Mayhem 2017 Team "Awesome Foursome"

Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":2w0gsvfn said:
Double laps at night is a good idea. I've done this previously.

SP

Something like this then, and starting just at sunset.

I've not got a problem with it, and its just the way the chips have fallen ....but Muz has both Dusk and Dawn laps (if of course we stick with doing 57 minute laps)

does this work for you guys or anyone wanna change with anyone ?

Attachments

• Double laps.JPG
    Double laps.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 723

Retro Spud":3fkn31uc said:
Can't sleep ..........Whys that :shock:

Can't possibly be the camp noise, is it more a case of being Over stimulated... Or is it the Party animal in you still burning strongly ?

Just the noise! Party animal, don't make me laugh!

What are you implying by "over stimulated"? :LOL:
Did you spot me downing those 10 cans of red bull then???

Re:

Spuddy. Spuddy. Wooohoooo! Are you there Spuddy. Wif yoor poosy!

Hic

Fart

Muzzy

Gorra lay off the Scwumpy! Naughty Scwumpy

Re:

Mike, you have no bingo wings, don't be ridiculous!

Anyway, apologies in advance, but I may be unable to attend Mayhem this year. My new business venture has taken off somewhat and I'll be flat out for months, and in between times I will be teaching kiddies MTB skills. Sorry about this, but I thought I would mention it sooner rather or later.

All the best,
Andrew

andyz":2iv0rwh7 said:
Anyway, apologies in advance, but I may be unable to attend Mayhem this year. My new business venture has taken off somewhat and I'll be flat out for months, and in between times I will be teaching kiddies MTB skills. Sorry about this, but I thought I would mention it sooner rather or later.

All the best,
Andrew

:( oh no

in one sense I'm glad its come out of a success elsewhere, if you do bug out I'm sure we'll find a stand in
just as we've done for NeilM with Coleman on one of the ten man teams... just don't tell us the night before :LOL:

Back