Mayhem 2017 Team "New Old Stock" Sub Thread

yeah, I don't think we'll be setting any speed records.
I still have the slightly unnerving situation of not having built the bike yet, have a lot of work to do and want to give it some serious testing before this event. Better get started. But first a brew....

RickTheUncivil":2g7taxd0 said:
.... and a day 'working at home' tomorrow means i might get the build thread started....
Plenty of time, no need to rush.

I took the Roberts up to the woods on Saturday, and realised it was over a year since I'd last ridden it.

Rusty biek skillz resulted in a muddy ar$e. :facepalm:

Given how quiet it is in these parts, I guess you must all be out doing some serious bad ass training...whilst the other teams are just talking a good job.

okay if we start the team order this is the first draft...

Attachments

• mayhem 1.JPG
    mayhem 1.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 702
Looks ok to me, if there's any chance of a definitely light lap for my first one I'd like that better but if there isn't that's fine. Don't mind doing more laps either if no one else wants to?

looks good to me, happy with those slots.
I dont mind the morning run in an earlier slot if it makes it easier for others, its light from like 4am and I dont sleep, so once its light....

Super, give me time to get breakfast down, plus, as I'll have driven 2000kms in the days before, and have another 1000 after, the CHANCE of a nights sleep will be greatly accepted!

Back