Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

If its the last one as we know it, then I can feel it being a messy Friday night.

Not as if they can ban us for 2018...... Mind you, we could be sent home before the race even begins I suppose.

Another bit of XC heritage being consigned to the pages of history.

Still looking forward to helping write the final chapter though

Retro Spud":1q5d8thl said:
If its the last one as we know it, then I can feel it being a messy Friday night.

Not as if they can ban us for 2018...... Mind you, we could be sent home before the race even begins I suppose.

Another bit of XC heritage being consigned to the pages of history.

Still looking forward to helping write the final chapter though

If it's the sponsor pulling out, maybe another can be found...or if it's the venue that's the problem, again, it can be changed.

Re:

Look's like Pat has a new idea!

The evolution of Mountain Mayhem over 20 years is the catalyst for the decision to end the event as we know it this year: “When we created Mountain Mayhem it was a first. Now after 20 years we want to build on our foundations. That’s why we have decided to create another first. There will still be a Mountain Mayhem, but one that is completely different to anything anyone in mountain biking has seen before.

interesting!!!!

just paid aswell, cant believe it took me so long, now to start losing some weight............whos up for steak and ale pie ;)

From the way I'm reading into it ,mayhem in its current format is over but mayhem will continue,possibly it may not be 24 hr more of a bike festival with different disciplines having races held over a long weekend period .i hope so as for the past 10 years I've made some amazing friends both other racers and you fellow retrobikers

Back