Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re: Re:

Bollox64":3r87l5cv said:
He says he most probably will be.

Can you PM me your address and a mobile phone number, and I'll pass 'em on?

Cheers, Alec

player":3r87l5cv said:
Alex you could ask the seller if he's travelling over to Dorset any time soon then I could bring them up to Mayhem?

Pm'd you Alec!

Re:

Thinking of doing the unspeakable and offering up a Mayhem bike...a modern one at that!

Here is my thinking...I have a 20" Genesis High Latitude 29er (steel frame and rigid fork) set up with 1X11 Shimano XT drive train and Deore disc brakes etc. It rides well. I am bringing it to Mayhem this year and I would like to offer it out as the "Camp Bike!" Basically anyone who would like a go on her is welcome! If you want to do a lap on it thats cool...if you want to change the pedals or saddle to suit your lap that is also cool. It feels like a retro bike but with the benefits of modern brakes and drive train.

Just thought despite the lack of retro someone might fancy a go....let me know if you fancy it.

Doug

Attachments

• rsz_fullsizerender.jpg
    rsz_fullsizerender.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 277
Re:

Jezz that's a generous offer Wooky

I dunno if I could have done it, am I being a bit over dramatic here but seeing someone else riding and enjoying one of my bikes would be as uncomfortable as watching someone else taking my wife out for a night out :shock:

It would just feel wrong....especially if they rode her better than me :oops:

Retro Spud":3nn9hl7o said:

I dunno if I could have done it, am I being a bit over dramatic here but seeing someone else riding and enjoying one of my bikes..............

Really? You can have a go on the New Broom = Frank, any time.

Disguise of your choice.

The History Man":2h4fv2uj said:
Retro Spud":2h4fv2uj said:

I dunno if I could have done it, am I being a bit over dramatic here but seeing someone else riding and enjoying one of my bikes..............

Really? You can have a go on the New Broom = Frank, any time.

Disguise of your choice.

Do you have a "Trigger" mask?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back