Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re:

Gerard":1vcqxgl5 said:
cherrybomb":1vcqxgl5 said:
Especially the beer. :LOL:

Oh yes you need plenty of beer for the carbohydrates....gives you energy...your diet should start immediately. :shock:

Trust me I'm a doctor, treat your body like a temple :D

In that case does this count twice, Banana's and beer in one beverage and Mistroo eyeing up one of his 5 a day

:D

Attachments

• banana beer.jpg
    banana beer.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 584
Re:

Well the third ten man team now has 7 out of the 10 positions taken

wee push and and I'll be collecting the entry fee's and officially entering - registering them :D

elPedro666 has also been busy and doubled last years entry for the North and now has TWO teams of five riders.

and we've still got a fair few solos coming, and possibly Wookies/Graveymonsters stealth four man team from the Southwest.

all in all I think we'll easily pass the 50 rider mark.... just hope the Intruder/Hospitality centre can cope
as we're going to have one hell of Retro Ghetto at the top of the "Donkies Nob" (as Any123 calls it), in Campsite C which we've sort of made our own over the past few years.

anyway here's the riders and runners for this years event (so far)
Along with the site map which demonstrates just how far away (by design) we are in campsite C from the organisers and race control

:D

Edit

Full house as of 30th Jan 2017 :LOL:

Attachments

• Mayhem campsite .jpg
    Mayhem campsite .jpg
    76 KB · Views: 476
  • full house.JPG
    full house.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 457
Yes it's a good team name that, if anyone has any other suggestions, then perhaps we should let Nick (retro spud ) proceed with the name
"Retrobution", as time is at the essence.. :)

Cheshire1980":3suca9nu said:
Yes it's a good team name that, if anyone has any other suggestions, then perhaps we should let Nick (retro spud ) proceed with the name
"Retrobution", as time is at the essence.. :)

Happy to adopt "Retro-bution" ..... it's totally possible to alter the name at a later date via the online portal if the general consensus of the team wants to.

I thought Square Taper was good as well,

Both good names, square taper I would be happy with also.. So glad we've got a team... Is this the biggest turnout that's heading to mayhem this year?

Latest posts

Back