Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

training starts tonight at a punk gig and a 6 hr race on sunday......

and a few new builds as well :)

longun":xvfpvnpi said:
training starts tonight at a punk gig and a 6 hr race on sunday......

and a few new builds as well :)

Training? i'm up to 8 pints of scrumpy and 3.5 burnt hot dogs a day now- will that be enough?
also- I only need to stop for a piss every half hour

Right I deffo need to be at this event in 2017. I also want to race in a team.
Any teams still with contracts to fill? LOL

Been giving this some thought. I am going to bring a large piece of granite with me. It will be placed in the retro area but out in the elements. This will allow you to more accurately measure my lap time than last year by means of natural erosion. It would be too warm for a glacier.

Re:

^^ :LOL:

The Northern geezers have (will the help of some Southerners) got what looks like two four man teams for this years event

The head of catering is sure gonna need Jericho again

If all comes good we're up to 32 before you include solo's like Letmetalktomark etc

Re:

History Man wrote:
Been giving this some thought. I am going to bring a large piece of granite with me. It will be placed in the retro area but out in the elements. This will allow you to more accurately measure my lap time than last year by means of natural erosion. It would be too warm for a glacier.

Maybe we should all bring a lump of our native rock and create a henge to measure the passage of time druid style. Proper retro timepiece :LOL:

Re:

Good idea, spread it across the course. What could possibly go wrong! :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Re:

velomaniac":rsneh2hb said:
Maybe we should all bring a lump of our native rock and create a henge to measure the passage of time druid style. Proper retro timepiece :LOL:

Only Rock around Brighton for Mike to bring is the stuff with writing in it... mind you it would give him a sugar rush in the wee hours

Back