Bespoked Bristol 2015

Re: Re:

Augustus":2um5lvbl said:
Ah, i want to stop by there.

Is that in a different place? Close by?

As has been said, about 10 minutes walk and close to Mud Dock.

When you go over the road bridge next to the industrial museum, Mud Dock is over to your right and the Arnolfini is to your left almost in front of you.

I'll be there on the Saturday. I'll definitely say hello on the Downlands stand and pop by the Mack Workshop brand at the Arnolfini.

Looking forward to it. Haven't been to Bristol for over 10 years now. Lived there many moons ago so looking forward to catching up with some old friends too.

We'll be looking to blow the froth off a couple after, so any locals know of good ale pubs nearby? Heard the Naval Volunteer has a good selection. :D

Re:

Jon's been sewing his hands to the bone and working out stock list after stock list in preparation for the show, so when you visit Mack Workshops please tell him how good it all looks... unless of course he's sold out.

If you want to find a few local hostelries, when you come out of the Arnolfini, turn left and head up to the top of the road until you see the centre to your left and Queens Square to your right, head right (but not into the square) and you will find King Street, there is (was) a fine selection down there including the Old Duke at the far end.

NeilM":k6kqr3d7 said:
Jon's been sewing his hands to the bone and working out stock list after stock list in preparation for the show, so when you visit Mack Workshops please tell him how good it all looks... unless of course he's sold out.

If you want to find a few local hostelries, when you come out of the Arnolfini, turn left and head up to the top of the road until you see the centre to your left and Queens Square to your right, head right (but not into the square) and you will find King Street, there is (was) a fine selection down there including the Old Duke at the far end.

Looking forward to it. And the show :D

Anybody going on the Saturday?

Re:

Well, what a superb show.

Lots and lots of smaller builders there this year and some simply amazing looking frames, also had a good chat with Tony Woodrup and his thoughts on Reynolds 953. :mrgreen:

Obviously spent some time with Mack junior, while he happily sold another fifty quids worth of tool rolls and jersey pouches.

Also had a chat with Markster while looking at his frame and his Overbury's pioneer e-stay, nice meeting you Mark.

If you were there, you'll know how good it was, if you weren't, shame on you.

NeilM":1wtnh0t9 said:
Well, what a superb show.

Lots and lots of smaller builders there this year and some simply amazing looking frames, also had a good chat with Tony Woodrup and his thoughts on Reynolds 953. :mrgreen:

Obviously spent some time with Mack junior, while he happily sold another fifty quids worth of tool rolls and jersey pouches.

Also had a chat with Markster while looking at his frame and his Overbury's pioneer e-stay, nice meeting you Mark.

If you were there, you'll know how good it was, if you weren't, shame on you.

Had a great time on Saturday and that Overburys was superb. Said hello to Mack jnr...nice kit just not looking for anything at the moment.
Great show and will definitely go back next year.

IKSMER":1ioz51d2 said:
[
Had a great time on Saturday and that Overburys was superb. Said hello to Mack jnr...nice kit just not looking for anything at the moment.
Great show and will definitely go back next year.

Jon said you'd popped by, thanks for visiting the stand.

Augustus; Jon's says thanks for the instagram pic, he has had five or six on line orders today and now has over 30 more followers. :mrgreen:

NeilM":8v4uapqx said:
Augustus; Jon's says thanks for the instagram pic, he has had five or six on line orders today and now has over 30 more followers. :mrgreen:

:cool:

Was impressed by his stuff and him getting out there and doing it.

Respect.

G

Very enjoyable. Liked my mate's new bike on the Sven stand and the Woodruffsss. Chuffed that a bloke ran across 4 lanes of traffic to complement me on my bike and how "weird but good" it was........

Back