Jan 21 1995 GT Team LTS

SeeingisBelievingGTMuseum

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
A couple years back I made the decision that I would try to grab one RTS, one LTS and one STS preferably 1st gen version fully's But the newness of this one and the best ever spec....well I just couldn't hold back. So the one LTS in my collection is a 1995 Team LTS. All of the GT top of the line "Team" bikes from 1995 Team LTS, Team RTS and Zaskar LE had the same part spec. M900/910 XTR, GT Ti BB, Syncros post and stem, Titec Ti Bars, Mavic 217 rims laced to White Industries hubs, Flite saddle and Tioga Psycho K's. There just weren't many lighter better spec'd top of the line bikes in 95. That was just one tough part spec to beat. I picked this one up off craigs a couple years back for a lowly $250 so it was just flat out a smart investment. This is what you get when a thick wallet lawyer walks into a bike store on the Saturday morning of Memorial Day weekend and reels the bills off his money clip. Only to ride the bike 6 times and deem it a true garage queen for the next 16 yrs before throwing it on craigslist. Maybe a couple hundred miles on it max. I didn't even clean the chainrings when I got it. The original spec GT Ti skewers were missing and in their place some Ringle cam twists. One of the downtube decals had a storage nick otherwise it could have gone back on a display stand in a shop. I did give this one a couple good hard trail rides this past fall.

Attachments

• 1995 GT Team LTS Spec 001.jpg
    1995 GT Team LTS Spec 001.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 15,118
  • CarattiSport95GTTeam LTS.jpg
    CarattiSport95GTTeam LTS.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 15,113
  • PICT1307.JPG
    PICT1307.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 15,090
  • PICT1306.JPG
    PICT1306.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 15,099
  • PICT1305.JPG
    PICT1305.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 15,107
Posted the UK distributor Carrati catalog version of the Team LTS above because the US catalog was in a 28cmx28cm centerfold spread format and I just couldn't reduce it and make it work. GT used that massive catalog format in both 95 and 96. I've never been able to find a graphics place with a big enough scan table to load them so I could downsize them. Any idea tech wizards? Versions of this bike were raced by Nic and Mikey late in 94 and those guys flew on these things. Seems to be a number of guys still riding a number of miles on LTS's. There's been a number of mods made available for them by Risse and others and some parts are still available out there for them. There's a very active "Everything LTS" thread at MTBR in the GT manufacturers threads. They are great riding bikes.

Attachments

• PICT1311.JPG
    PICT1311.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 15,037
  • PICT1309.JPG
    PICT1309.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 15,033
  • PICT1305.JPG
    PICT1305.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 15,033
Back