Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WA

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
didn't you miss out ACT ? I only care because when I visit that is the place I am likely to spend most of my time, my sister lives there :)

I swear I meant nothing by it :LOL:

It's simply a good example the mental capacity of a father of two "why daddy, why" aged children :?

Can't seem to find an edit button for the poll.. I'll pm the nearest mod and see if he wouldn't mind setting it straight for me.

edit: Thanks john :D

ooh, good to see there are some RBers in australia. I'm currently applying for my VISA and should hopefully be in Vic in 6 months or so.

Will have to remember about this thread

NSW

Well I am from NSW but have been living in the far north of Scotland for a couple of years.
I came from a drought area back home to the west coast of Scotland, where it always rains.
I asked a local kid if it ever stops raining? he said 'how should I know I'm only five' :shock:

Jamie

i was born in Adelaide SA but spent my life here :( ... my sis emigrated there 2 years ago the cow!

should be getting my aussie passport soon though :)

Always an Aussie me :D

I moved from Adelaide to the GoldCoast 20 years ago for Kayaking and never went back :)
I Have a retro roadie(or2) at the moment in an SLX Merckx/DA but had a 91 ish Fisher ProCaliber (prestige steel/Manitou 1/ XC pro) stolen a few years ago :evil:
I still have a full rigid Avanti MTB and a full susp Jamis in the garage (wife hates all the bikes :eek: )
Actually found an unused 130 mm Answer ATAC welded Ahead stem in the box of bits the other day !!

Bump for the lazy Ausy Sunday Arvo.

latman":202ahfs1 said:
I moved from Adelaide to the GoldCoast 20 years ago for Kayaking and never went back :) !

I can understand that :D

Back