Collection for sale:Road bikes

Jaystace531c

Retro Newbie
A collection of roadbikes for sale as a job lot (£1350 joblot) or separately. Raleighs as follows,

Clubman 531,24"lovely metallic red,as per catalogue, circa 83,totally original except bartape,vgc hence £220,
Retro 531 by Jason stacey, on Flickr

Team Ti replica,531c,worksop frame,shimano 600 groupset,mavic wheels,59cm,lovely bike but ideally needs paint to make a show bike hence £450,

Raleigh record sprint,60cm,early all gold groupset,vgc £220,

Team banana replica 59cm,531c,frame refurbished with awesome paint and decals,campag groupset,beautiful bike £600,

Located in Nottingham area ,only selling because I recently built a castorama copy(fignon tribute) and a 653 eddy merckx molteni copy and they're all ive ridden all year

Jon 918,not the best techno brain ,its saying file to big ,any other method possible ,involving contact,ie e mail etc,all my photos are in my gallery,cheers

Re:

I've sent you a private message with my email address. I normally have to resize photos before I can put them on here to less than 1mb.

Re: Re:

jon_918":3ibso4uu said:
This is proving hard work?
Nice bikes.
You can also use an image hosting website (search on Google) which will give you bb codes for your pics. You'd then just copy and paste the codes on your sales thread. I've never tried to resize photos, but have always used image hosting when writing on forums.

Back