Dawes Galaxy 25" frame.

adenough

Dirt Disciple
Nice Classic Super Galaxy. Rides really well and in good condition. 21 speed. Touring triple. Sora long cage rear mech, 7 speed indexed D/Ts. Changed the original Canti brakes for sidepulls, but the original Canti's will be supplied with the bike should you wish to reinstall them . Alesa wheels with gold anodized rims and Deore hubs. Deore front touring triple chainset. Not mint, but very good or excellent, Few marks from use. . I'm looking for £220 for this. Pickup only, North Manchester.
50141533106_16cffc0e38_c.jpg

50140991953_28fa290a50_c.jpg

50140992013_dd672695a4_b.jpg

50141532591_eb0227ff78_c.jpg

I'm getting messages about this bike but for some strange reason there is no reply button so unable to answer. I don't wish to post the bike as I like the new owner to be satisfied with their purchase. I don't want it damaged in transit and I can't obtain a bike box anyway. Plus it's a lot of hassle as I've learned to my cost. It's safely stored at the back of the garage for now. Hopefully the covid shackles will be off next season and the market for touring bikes will be back to normal. Thanks for the interest.

Re:

You need to hit 30 posts before you can send direct messages, due to problems with spam. Some people list their emails in their profile, so that might be a way forward. Have you also tried the CTC forum, where there will also be interest in this?
Nick

Back