Klein Stage 1997 roadbike for sale - lovely condition.

donttakemealive

Retro Newbie
Making space, unfortunately!
NOW SOLD!! Klein Stage, 56cm, Gradient aluminium tubing, and alu fork, made in USA. Shimano RSX groupset. Brand new Mavic Open Elite rims front and rear, new BB, new saddle, freshly wrapped bars. An unusual Klein, in very good, cared for condition, just some age related cosmetics, no dents, no cracks! Almost completely original. Fancy a gorgeous 23 year old? Looking for a firm £250. No posting, collection only from inside Reading/Basingstoke/Salisbury area. Any questions please just ask. NOW SOLD!!

Attachments

• DSC_1196use.JPG
    DSC_1196use.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 877
  • DSC_1198use.JPG
    DSC_1198use.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 877
  • DSC_1191use.JPG
    DSC_1191use.JPG
    281.6 KB · Views: 877
Yep, lots if photos but couldn’t get them to attach to the post! Tried everything, all the combinations of upload/submit/preview but failed every time. Must be doing it wrong ☹️. Whereabouts are you located?

Re:

I struggled for a long time getting photos on here - however if you’ve got an iPhone there’s an app called Image Size which reduces the size of your photos from MB to KB. (Android probably has something similar I guess).

Re:

If you've got an iphone you can select the upload size without an app by clicking 'choose image size' at the bottom of the screen once you have selected a photo. I find 'Large' is normally small enough to work. I am using an older model admittedly.

Back