Retrobike
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/

**ALL NEW OFFICIAL RETROBIKE T-SHIRTS**
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=405246

Author:  John [ Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:24 pm ]
Post subject:  **ALL NEW OFFICIAL RETROBIKE T-SHIRTS**

Attachment:
78550942_2441382406135971_9010355072156041216_o.jpg
78550942_2441382406135971_9010355072156041216_o.jpg [ 37.76 KiB | Viewed 228426 times ]

All new official retrobike merchandise is now available via Bike Ninja, check it out here > https://www.bike-ninja.co.uk/retrobike/.

The range includes freshly designed and suitably retro-themed

*T-Shirts
*Mugs
*Wall Clocks

Author:  longun [ Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re:

Nice one guv

Author:  mk one [ Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **ALL NEW OFFICIAL RETROBIKE MERCHANDISE**

Thats great, not really into clocks/time as such but i might have to get one of those wall clocks 8)

Author:  brocklanders023 [ Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:10 pm ]

Sweeeeet!

Author:  Jamiedyer [ Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:21 pm ]

Great! Loving the Thumbie t shirt :)

Jamie

Author:  slmracing [ Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:23 pm ]

Suits you sir :shock:

Author:  Peachy! [ Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:46 pm ]

That clock is a winner...

Author:  al-onestare [ Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:17 am ]

Nice work. The n+1 design is neat.

Author:  Graham_hkr [ Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:39 am ]

Cool stuff... probably go for Clock & Mug for the workshop! 8)

Author:  MattiThundrrr [ Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:14 pm ]

I have add added several items to my Xmas wish list. Unfortunately, I've been naughty, so I'll probably just order it for myself.
I am somewhat concerned that these are allowable under copyright law. Perhaps companies in the UK aren't as litigious as in North America. I know of another forum that ran afoul of Yamaha for similar styled t-shirts. Purchase now, before the lawyers shut it down!

Author:  Barnard102 [ Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:01 pm ]

Looks good. We have bought the Retrobike calendar from Bike Ninja as a Christmas present for the other half.

Author:  boy"O"boy [ Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:10 pm ]

Received my ‘new’ Retrobike Tee’s today - absolutely Ace!
The thumbshifter design is great- and as a pace fan, the ‘Hip to be square’ is perfect....was after an original but the likelihood of getting one of those would have been slim.

Ordered the next size up though (no my waistline hasn’t expanded!!) as I’d purchased some Onza and Pace ones back in April and the length has shrunk on a couple of them after 8 months of washing and wearing.
The ‘Dart/Smoke’ one always gets great comments from those that ‘get it’

Hats off to Tim for some great Retro Tee’s - great designs and quick delivery.

boy"O"boy

Author:  Neilios [ Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:21 am ]

Have they all sold out? I can't see any retrobike stuff on there :(

Author:  velofrog [ Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:41 pm ]

Neilios wrote:
Have they all sold out? I can't see any retrobike stuff on there :(

Looks like they’re updating the website 8)

Author:  Tim-Bike-Ninja [ Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:05 am ]

Sorry everyone, had an absolute mare over the last 48hrs. Web hosting company royally did me over so been trying to pick up the pieces..... :facepalm: Just having to add it all again but will be online shortly (I'm working through it now).

Author:  Tim-Bike-Ninja [ Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Re:

boy"O"boy wrote:
Received my ‘new’ Retrobike Tee’s today - absolutely Ace!
The thumbshifter design is great- and as a pace fan, the ‘Hip to be square’ is perfect....was after an original but the likelihood of getting one of those would have been slim.

Ordered the next size up though (no my waistline hasn’t expanded!!) as I’d purchased some Onza and Pace ones back in April and the length has shrunk on a couple of them after 8 months of washing and wearing.
The ‘Dart/Smoke’ one always gets great comments from those that ‘get it’

Hats off to Tim for some great Retro Tee’s - great designs and quick delivery.

boy"O"boy

NOS :wink:

Cheers for the order 8)

Author:  Jamis Diablo [ Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:31 am ]

I really love RB, and it is logical to sell merchandise.
But I get a mixed feeling when I see the homepage not being updated for ages with the BOTM and all, and now it does get updated with this new merchandise...
Jon isn't responding to my and others PM's, but does have the time to open this topic.
I know it all takes a lot of time from volounteers and Jon doesn't make a lot of money with this.
But I feel that when you sell merchandise of a website, first make sure the website is what it should be.

Author:  Tim-Bike-Ninja [ Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:47 pm ]

Jamis Diablo wrote:
But I get a mixed feeling when I see the homepage not being updated for ages with the BOTM and all, and now it does get updated with this new merchandise...
Jon isn't responding to my and others PM's, but does have the time to open this topic.
I know it all takes a lot of time from volounteers and Jon doesn't make a lot of money with this.
But I feel that when you sell merchandise of a website, first make sure the website is what it should be.

I would just add that the merchandise came about probably from my persistence. This was a proposal that I brought to RB rather than John initiating anything. I realise that doesn't cover all that you have mentioned but might help understand how it came about.

Tim
Bike Ninja

Author:  al-onestare [ Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:07 pm ]

Jamis Diablo wrote:

My thoughts exactly. If there's a cut of revenues from the merchandise going back into this site and the long awaited overhaul then that's all good. We wait with baited breath...

Author:  John [ Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:25 pm ]

Let's keep this focused on the new shirts etc., plenty of other threads to discuss the site's vintage software and lack of front page updates.

Tim liaised in the main with Chris (aka longun) when coming up with these new designs fwiw.

Author:  al-onestare [ Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:49 pm ]

You have PM

Author:  dirttorpedo [ Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: **ALL NEW OFFICIAL RETROBIKE T-SHIRTS**

That thumbie t-shirt is awesome.

Author:  kingbling [ Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:29 pm ]

dirttorpedo wrote:
That thumbie t-shirt is awesome.

8) as F

Author:  mrkawasaki [ Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:16 pm ]

Missed these on launch - superb designs. Well done those behind the scenes!

Author:  mrkawasaki [ Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:16 pm ]

Missed these on launch - superb designs. Well done those behind the scenes!

Author:  Tim-Bike-Ninja [ Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:19 am ]

Hi everyone just to say that Bike Ninja is still open and we will be continuing through the lockdown. I'm very lucky in the I work from home so any contact with the outside world is minimal at best. Post will start to slow down though and I will be limiting post drops a bit more so if you do want any retro goodies under the Christmas tree remember to get the hints in early.

Stay safe everyone and get cracking with those lockdown #2 builds!

Author:  dw_uk2000 [ Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:34 am ]

Great designs, particularly like the ‘Hip to be square’ had a green sweatshirt with that on BITD (gave it to my old man to do the gardening in).

Author:  Peachy! [ Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:35 pm ]

Tim-Bike-Ninja wrote:
Hi everyone just to say that Bike Ninja is still open and we will be continuing through the lockdown. I'm very lucky in the I work from home so any contact with the outside world is minimal at best. Post will start to slow down though and I will be limiting post drops a bit more so if you do want any retro goodies under the Christmas tree remember to get the hints in early.

Do you have a date for when the calendar will be available? :D

Author:  Tim-Bike-Ninja [ Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:37 pm ]

Peachy! wrote:
Tim-Bike-Ninja wrote:

Do you have a date for when the calendar will be available? :D

Will go on pre order in the next week or so. Pages are pretty much all done and now working through getting permission for reproducing all the logos...... the fun bit... :roll: takes a while but an important part.

Author:  Tim-Bike-Ninja [ Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Re:

dw_uk2000 wrote:
Great designs, particularly like the ‘Hip to be square’ had a green sweatshirt with that on BITD (gave it to my old man to do the gardening in).

Yeah I love the Pace bits so its one I love doing as well.