Small/Medium Aurelius Cycles road bike- SOLD

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
Hand built 54cm Aurelius Cycles frameset, Columbus Zona, typical Aurelius wishbone seat stay and lovely fillet brazing. The very best of modern steel frames.

Bit of a bling "winter" bike, or all-year-round bike, with mudguard eyes front and rear, it's exactly the same as the frame shown in the gallery on the Aurelius site here (I haven't checked but I think this is actually my frame!):

https://www.aureliuscycles.com/…/pt­0xsf2ytvcy4qbewk1bycmeu…

Although it has clearance for guards, it's a fairly racy geometry - superb ride.

Really nice condition, couple of small nicks to the paint but nothing serious and no dings or dents. Is built with:

- Nearly new Campag Athena 11spd groupset
- Mavic Open Pros on superb quality Italian made PMP hubs, Continental GP4000 gumwall tyres
- Nitto seatpost
- Deda bars & Planet X stem
- Full guards fitted

Groupset is like new, not even any heel rub to the cranks, and rims don't have a great deal of wear either - maybe 500 miles on the groupset & wheels at the most. Not much more on the frame, which has a few small scratches but no dents or damage of any sort

This is a top notch, modern handbuilt steel bike, by a great builder.

£850 collected in Cheshire

Uc74IHn.jpg

ee2Glre.jpg

CAYWoFb.jpg

uxaHCqS.jpg

LdXLhhT.jpg

3Wkf2b4.jpg

QQQ2a6q.jpg

Re: 54cm Aurelius Cycles fast audax/winter bike - modern steel

Basic frame measurements are:

Top tube, horizontal, c to c = a tad over 54cm
Seat tube, c to top = 49cm (so backwards sloping top tube)
Head tube, inc cups = 15cm, exc cups = 12cm

Seems to be a little smaller than your average "Medium", and a bit bigger than a "Small"

I'm running a 110mm stem, and with the seatpost set at 72.5cm from centre of BB to top of saddle (in line with seat tube) as shown - I'm just over 5'9"

Back