1987? ARGOS/Falcon - SOLD

Swede

Gold Trader
Funk Fan
Feedback
View
I was attracted to this as I saw the ARGOS decals as I thought it was something special but it’s just been renovated by them... Not sure what model is was originally but the handle bar and toe straps say Falcon.
Groupset: Shimano 105 (1050); I guess it dates back to around 1987 then?
6spd Uniglide
Biopace 52/42T 170mm crank
Rims: Wolber GTA
Frame: 22” (56cm) c/c, Reynolds 531, resprayed by ARGOS
Price: Looking for £120 (PP gift) collected from the Bristol area (J20, M5). I do have a box, so could post but let me know as I’ll have to pack it up and get a price.

Re:

A nice looking bike for £120? :shock:

How come it hasn't gone? :?

GLWS

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3ad7i0jd said:
A nice looking bike for £120? :shock:

How come it hasn't gone? :?

Mike

Partly my fault for having an unbuilt Argos already !!!!

Re:

There are a few chips in the paint work but that's about it. The largest of which is this one.

Attachments

• IMG_7177.JPG
    IMG_7177.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,230
Re: 1987? ARGOS/Falcon

Hi, I feel like this is meant to be, I had my bike stolen on Monday and I'm going to be in Bristol on Thursday and Friday with work...
I don't have a car though, is there any way you could deliver this to me near Victoria Street in Bristol?

Re: 1987? ARGOS/Falcon

hcharge":12zs2ye9 said:
Hi, I feel like this is meant to be, I had my bike stolen on Monday and I'm going to be in Bristol on Thursday and Friday with work...
I don't have a car though, is there any way you could deliver this to me near Victoria Street in Bristol?

J20 M5 is a little way out of Bristol to the south-west but if you could get the train to Nailsea or Yatton you might not be too far from the seller.

Back