De Rosa Corum 59cm Campag 10 speed

Cossington

Retro Guru
Stunning steel De Rosa (tig welded by Doriano De Rosa with Deda 16.5 EOM oversized tubing) with matching carbon fork (11/8 steerer). Sublime ride quality - I had a Pegoretti Marcelo before, but this feels just as good. Stunning metallic blue colour scheme that sparkles in the sunlight. I'm selling as it is just a little too small for me.
57 cm top tube
17.3 cm head tube
59cm seat tube (c-c).

Built with a mixed silver Campagnolo 10 speed group set (Veloce mechs, Centaur levers and brakes)- 39/53 (175mm cranks) and 12-25 cassette.
ITM seatpost, Ritchey Classic handlebar, Deda Quattro stem, Campagnolo Record headset, Fizik Arione saddle.
The upper bottle cage mount on the down tube is losing its thread. You could either replace it, try a larger bolt, or fit the bottle cage and seal the bolt in. It does, however, hold a bottle cage reasonably securely as it is. There are also some minor stone chips and a little bubbling on the seat tube and underside of the top tube.

Available with a choice of wheels - either Campagnolo Neutron Ultra wheels at £1,050 (plus postage), or
Handbuilt DT Swiss rims on Chorus hubs for £950 (plus postage),
or without wheels at £800 (plus postage).

Photos here-
https://derosacorum.shutterfly.com/pictures#n_5

Any queries - do get in touch.
Collection or inspection welcome (Leicestershire)

Back