Sun Manx TT

rogeroo

Devout Dirtbag
The bike is complete and ready to ride, with good tubs on her, she has her original paint work and is a barn find some time ago, I being the 3rd keeper according to the seller, it was his fathers. She has went through some changes, and in her current set up is fixed wheel, Dunlop seat, Williams crank, Sheffield pedals, fiamme rims on lf airlight hubs, generic seat post and no markings on the headset, the stem has a small FY stamped on it and the handle bars are not stamped but look oddly shaped, the front fork has a twist As the wheel sits over to one side and has no brakes.... I am on my phone as my laptop is not operating just now so if you would like pics please send me your email or whats app and I will send some over..... I will package her up for you if you do not want to collect, but you must arrange courier...... lets starts the bidding at £900, but open to offers.... will get sizes up asap, thanks Alan

finally got a link sorted, sorry for the delay....

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/f361qopkc88c ... 9nJo-wpaia

If you want to sell this for £900 can I suggest you put a bit more effort into the advert. £900 with bent forks and no brakes but you can "bid" more if you want too. Jeeze

Re:

I am dyslexic, so if you could assist or have a format in which it should be written then that would be great....or any other info you require then please ask...cheers Alan

Re: Re:

rogeroo":211mn8yx said:
I am dyslexic, so if you could assist or have a format in which it should be written then that would be great....or any other info you require then please ask...cheers Alan

Morning where are you based ? Only asking as there might well be a retro bike user who could help you if needed ie load a picture etc etc , i know if you were local to me in nn8 Wellingborugh postcode sure i could find half an hour to help , sorry didnt mean to offend just a thought

OK, I think the issue was whether this was being sold or auctioned as the turn of phrase ' open the bidding' made it confusing. This has been clarified by rogeroo (Alan) that it is for sale for £900. This was clarified pretty quickly.
So I don't think there is anything else to be changed Alan, though as mentioned a photo or two would definitely help for any advert, especially something so expensive.
As the rules also say ' keep commentary on pricing to a minimum, the price of retro parts are subjective' .

Jamie

Re:

Will try to get pics up when finished my work...yep a turn off phrase, let the haggling begin, would off been more fitting....its a fairly rare frame in a great original patina, which could be made into anything as there are fittings for gears, brakes etc.... the fork is now sorted....thanks everyone

Back