The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
I bought this and did a light touch restoration on it last year. It's been hung on the study wall ever since and I have to make space for other projects............. Usual story.

25" seat tube C to T 23" top tube C to C. Macvic MA2 wheels with 2 x 5 suntour shifters and rear mach with raleigh front. Weinman brakes, original headset, bars and stem. New Fizik tape and Michelin dynamic classic tyres and tubes. Cable outers original ribbed with new inners. Spds will be removed. I have the original reflectors and pedals which will be included. Kashimax saddle with pull out tail. Brooks not included.

If it doesnt sell it goes in the shed which seems a shame for such an original bike. I know it was the schoolboy version. Frame and wheels cost me £100 so that's what I'm after. New tyres tubes and tape and new chain plus hours of stripping and polishing are free!

Wheels could do with a grease and tighten but other than that and a missing chainring bolt it's in really great original condition.

bb8ec41a516b839ce46d2934b2648924_zpsevnlxprh.jpg

Build link in my sig.

Re: 82 Raleigh Europa Timewarp for sale

Hi to where? I know sig says London.

Uk Postage would be via senditnow (parcelforce 4:cool: and would be £20 on top. It means a trip to bike shop to get a box etc.

Thanks.

Re:

Nooooooo!

Like that one, too big for me though

GLWS mate

Mike

MA2 rims............ one of the nicest looking clinchers IMHO :)

Midlife":1oegglyd said:
MA2 rims............ one of the nicest looking clinchers IMHO :)

Be quiet or i'll end up keeping it!! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back