[SOLD] Specialized Dolce Womens Red Road Bike 48cm

DadsBikes

Dirt Disciple
Specialized Dolce bright red bike 48cm including Shimano Sora & Tiagra set and Alexrims DA16 rims. Specially designed for women. The number written underneath the frame is P4LW16731. Dad used to buy and sell bikes and when he died this was one of the few he had left. I am not very bike savy but I will do my best to answer any questions.

Price: £280

Buyer can collect from Chorlton (Manchester) area or have mailed for additional cost via cyclesent website.

Attachments

• Dolce-Smaller.jpg
    Dolce-Smaller.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 1,105
  • Gears.jpg
    Gears.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 1,105
  • Frame-Dimensions.jpg
    Frame-Dimensions.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,105
  • Shimano-Tiagra.jpg
    Shimano-Tiagra.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 1,104
  • Handlebars.jpg
    Handlebars.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 1,104
  • Frame-Badge.jpg
    Frame-Badge.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 1,104
Finally sold for £265 via eBay. Used Paisley Freight to handle tracked shipping. Collected it from mine around lunch time the day after I put the shipping order in and delivered to the buyer around 10am the day after.

Had the bike box I got for free from a local bike shop for another sale which became buyer collect so I just used that. Tried to find some suitable bubble wrap on Amazon UK but first 3 pages of results all had very bad comments about flat, lack of bubbles, inaccurate lengths etc. In the end I went with foam cladding for pipes. Bought 5m of it for £10 which was just the right amount to get all the frame covered. Had to split it down the middle lengthways using the slit that was cut in it already and then use one part on the top half and another for the underneath then taped it with easy paper tape. Wrapped small parts I had taken off for packing in lots of newspaper, bagged them up and tied it to the handle bars incase box got torn. Padded box out with lots of crumpled up newspaper.

Back