Peugeot 753 Chorus SOLD

lawsonandy99

Dirt Disciple
For sale Peugeot 753 Chorus size ctc seat tube 56.5/top tube 57. Been aforded an easy life and thus in very good used condition, couple of scrapes and touch ins but great for age.

Reynolds 753 frame and fork, campagnolo Chorus/Athena mix 7spd, cinelli xa stem and giro d'italia bars, mavic hubs dt Swiss spokes and mavic open4 cd rims, very little wear to front and not much more to rear brake track. Fitted with schwalbe blizzard 23 tires and a seller italia xo saddle.

Only for sale as it's a little on the small side for my aging body, bit gutted as the dark/light blue fade really is lovely and is fairly unique.
Happy to add extra photos and answer specific questions.
£325 > £300 plus delivery.
(can add paselas and fizik arione cx saddle for extra/ included photo)

Re: 753 chorus

Well at least I know the add is live, was beginning to wonder with 6days and not even a comment... The pictures don't really do the bike justice, especially with the gumwalls fitted against the cd rims. @BigFatAl pm me and we can maybe sort something out, payment scheme available.

Re:

Haven't got a clue how to privately message on this forum. However, potentially interested if no purchaser wants this in one payment. Alex

Latest posts

Back