Peugoet Fixie Conversion 80s Pink For Sale

Andyf40

Retro Newbie
This advert is for my newly refurbished and converted To fixed wheel, Peugeot framed racing bicycle. I have owned this bike for around 4 years after buying it in 10 speed format in good condition. It is 58cm top tube measurement.

Please see link for photographs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292106956985? ... 1558.l2648

The back wheel has a track hub and the front wheel has been replaced with a lovely halo mercury wheel, which looks amazing and is really light.

Bike weight 9kg.

This has been lovingly converted over the past year or so, but third child forces sale and growing up. Therefore I have only ridden it twice as it is. The chainset etc is all original, as is the brake lever and front brake. I also have all other original parts if you wanted any.

There is a brake cable still running through the frame for the back brake as they are a nightmare to re-thread and wanted to make sure new buyer did not want it first.

£150 with £30 for postage or collection near Newcastle Upon Tyne
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• Fixie 111.jpg
    Fixie 111.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 596
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back