20.5" TREK 2300 SOLD

reynoldsfan

Onnnne Huuuunnnndrreeed and Eigggghhhhty
TREK 2300
Seat tube 20.5”/52cm (centre to top, ), top tube 21” (centre to centre)

Carbon main tubes; alloy forks, seat & chain stays. Original Shimano 600 tricolour groupset - except for 9-speed Tiagra brifters recently fitted, with new 9 speed chain, 12-27 cassette and new cables.

Purchased new for a London-Paris charity ride, then put away until very recently. Ridden a couple of times since, purely as a shakedown after converting from 8 to 9 speed. Original wheels (Shimano 600 hubs, Titan 32h rims, s/s spokes) are straight and true: hubs re-greased, as have seat post & stem, which both adjust freely. Original Bontrager tyres fitted with practically no wear, which shows how little the bike has been used.

Exceptional condition, with only a couple of very minor scuffs to the alloy paintwork. No dents/dings anywhere. Only selling as I have too many bikes and am looking to reduce my collection prior to downsizing.

Any questions, please PM me, or reply with your e-mail address for lots of close up photos.
Located 3 miles from Lancaster (10 mins from J34 M6)
£300 collected, or can courier in a bike box for an additional £25.

Now reduced to £250 collected, or £275 posted.

http://imgur.com/a/dWdXq

Thanks for looking.
Steve

Re:

Price reduced to £300. Seems a shame to have this lovely bike sitting unused in a spare room.

Re: 21" TREK 2300 Price drop

Still available, as the Danish enquirer decided he needed a 22.5" frame size.

Re: 20.5" TREK 2300 Further Price Drop

As the bike is still here and not being used - I've reduced the price to £275 collected, £300 posted.

Not sure what's happened to the photos I posted, so please PM me if you'd like to view the pics.

Re: 20.5" TREK 2300 Further Price drop

I think photobucket has a limit and after that they try and charge you for more or refuse to show your pics

Back