Raleigh Granada

Jonba

Dirt Disciple
I bought a Raleigh Granada at the back end of last year. I converted it to a Fixie but haven't really got on with it and need to cut back the collection. However, realising that the bike I bought contained a lot of original parts in good condition I kept them. So what you end up with is a complicated sales post (sorry).

The frame is 531, 23" C-C top tube and seat tube. Strangely long head tube at 7" gives a more relaxed feel than my similar vintage Triathlon. Bike looks to be in good condition. No real sign of rust, good tyres, good paintwork. Also because I've replaced the cracks and rebuilt the bike I can tell you there is nothing seized!

In fixie guise it has a 46t chainring and a variety of sprockets. (105 sq taper cranks) Miche single sided fixed rear wheel, 105 front wheel.

P1050663 by Jonathan Bayley, on Flickr

But I have the bits to make it look like this

15078611_10101786745689723_8658229961294580852_n by Jonathan Bayley, on Flickr

There are more photos on Flickr with some closer shots of the now removed bits. It is 5 speed 700C wheels.

I'm looking for £130 the fixie as is or £230 for the fixie and all the bits to build it back up.

I could probably to £180 for the full bike as it was (less bar tape) but you'd need to be patient.

I think this needs to be picked up from Newcastle as it is a monster job to post.

If you have more questions or want more details then drop me a PM or email. Bayley.jon@gmail.com

Re:

I have a Raleigh Granada which I use as a winter bike. Really nice bike reassuringly stable and handles well. Not the lightest but built with 531 main tubes and looks very stylish. A recommended purchase.

Back