SOLD Ritchey Swiss Cross 55cm SOLD

therealedsmith

Retro Newbie
Ritchey Swiss Cross Cyclocross bike.
Size 55 cm. Full geometry available here: http://sales.campuscyclery.com/product/ ... 269887.htm
Kitted out with Ritchey wet white components, 100mm stem, 42cm bars and Vector post and saddle.
Ultegra 11 speed gears, (the chainset is non-series and currently has a Superstar 38t IO narrow wide chainring, but included in the sale is an Ultegra 11 Double front mech and unused 36-48T rings that came on the chainset. Wheels are Mavic Aksium with Ritchey Shield 35mm CX tyres.
Other noteable parts are Tektro cantis, Ritchey headset, white Shimano hoods, Lizard Skins bar tape and Egg Beater pedals.
This is a lovely bike, only raced twice and not getting the use it deserves.
Two minor faults, The rear mech has some scuffs from when my lovely son knocked it over in the garage (bless him!) but the mech and hanger are still straight)and a minor bit of rub to the lacquer on the right hand chain stay from a muddy race but not significant and isn't really visible.
I'm asking £850.
The bike can be collected from Lincolnshire LN7 or I can get it to Lincoln or Stamford if this helps, but I don't really want to post sorry.
Also worth noting, I am also Stellaboy on here, I have had to create a new profile because I cannot reset my account because the email associated with it no longer exists. I've tried contacting the mods about this but I can't get the email delivered as it comes back as a permanent failure, but I have good feedback on my Stellaboy profile. (Mods if there is a way of rectifying this and I can revert to my Stellaboy profile, that would be great if somebody can PM me regarding what to do?)
Pics below.

Back