Ribble 631 steel 56cm british hand made

formallykenster

Dirt Disciple
I am reluctantly selling this after one brief but nice ride on it this week on my stupid but unstoppable quest of getting another 853 after being a muppet and selling mine!
Ribble 631 steel with lovely straight chrome forks. The bike has a mixture of shimano 9 speed on it with 105/Tiagra. The shifters aand rear mech are tiagra the front mech and brakes are 105. the headset is campagnolo 1 inch. The chainset is sunrace with shimano compact rings. Wheels are campgnolo 35mm scirrocco and turbo saddle to finish.

The frame feels really nice to ride and I personally think it would look great with a complete groupset. I actually bought new wheels and a 9 speed triple group to go on my 853 before I sold it. I was going to add them to this but cannot get the 853 out of my head. I'm told the frame was the last of the line of hand made british frames to come out of ribble. It has a small dent on the top tube which doesn't affect the integrity or performance. I will upload a full link of pics later on when I get a bigger sd card for my new phone. I'm losing money on this it is great as is and would make a great trainer/ commuter bike or a more special build. I'm losing money on this for a quick sale. I'm asking £240 happy to post if needed but would prefer buyer to arrange. I can give advice on how to I have a box and packaging. Alternatively bike is in north devon for viewing and test riding thanks jon

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnjerjuw09o5r ... 7.jpg?dl=0

Latest posts

Back