SOLD: Dawes Sythesis full build £100

fossala

Retro Guru
I'm looking at selling my Dawes sythesis fillet brazed Reynolds 501 bicycle. The frame is small but I've been using it as a dirt drop tourer and it works well (I'm 5ft 10). It is is very good condition for it's age with only a few marks to the paint and the front tyre needs to be replaced.
Looking for £100 plus postage.

501 fillet brazed frameset
nitto dirt drop stem
nitto noodle handlebars
shimano lx groupset
shimano rx100 brake levers
tektro 720 cantilevers
SKS mudguards
Pedals, saddle, bottlecages, saddlebag, lights not included

UZejr4Bl.jpg

Re:

700c wheels, one inch forks, running shifters in friction on 8 speed cassette, I will find out how many on the shifter later.

Re: Re:

fossala":waag7q25 said:
700c wheels, one inch forks, running shifters in friction on 8 speed cassette, I will find out how many on the shifter later.

Many thanks for that, what is the seat tube centre to centre of top tube please (I'm only short).

Re:

I'm at work now. I think the top tube is 56cm and seat tube 43cm. I will update this afternoon once I get home.

fossala":22pkyvw5 said:
I have the frame set with seatpost and stem in another listing. It is £60 plus postage.

I did see that thanks, hence why I mentioned it. let me know frame details/numbers when you can

Wold Ranger":36ul96jc said:
fossala":36ul96jc said:
I have the frame set with seatpost and stem in another listing. It is £60 plus postage.

I did see that thanks, hence why I mentioned it. let me know frame details/numbers when you can
Seat tube is 44cm, ctc 49cm ctt
Toptube is 55 ctc
Anything else just ask

Back