BOB JACKSON VIGORELLI TRACK BIKE – 22.5” - PRICE DROP

4cranks

Dirt Disciple
My Bob Jackson Vigorelli was built originally as a fixed gear time trial bike, but at the time I could not get any good quality fixed gear wheels so lost a bit of interest. I have only used it for a few time trials and for 3 rides on Manchester Velodrome. The bike is in perfect condition, is complete and is ready to ride.

Tubing is Reynolds 531 Competition. Lugs are long points with cutouts. Angles 74 deg parallel. Seat tube is 22.5" BB centre to top. Top tube is 21.5" centres. Forks round blade with quite short rake and are drilled for front brake. Bracket height is 11" (depending on wheels used), so it is good for either road or track use. Paint is fade through from brilliant orange front end/white middle/pale blue back end. Some marks on paintwork due to storage but never been scratched or crashed. It has probably never even been out in the wet!

The Turbo saddle is a matching white and in good condition. The Campag aero single bolt seatpost is nice and shiny.

Stem is Cinelli XA 11.5cm centres. Bars are Cinelli model 65 40cm wide, wrapped in brand new white bar tape.

Front brake is Shimano 105, single pivot with allen key fitting. No rear brake. 2 brake levers fitted are Shimano 105, suitable for concealed cable.

Headset is Stronglight A9 aluminium. These were excellent - roller bearings, very light and absolutely bomb proof (never wear out, never need adjusting).

Bottom bracket is Shimano.

Cranks Shimano 105 170mm. Chainring brand new TA 49 teeth 3/32". (Alternatively I can fit a little used Shimano 52T). Chain also provided. Pedals are Look clipless, white slightly sparkly finish.

Wheels have just been built and never used. Rims brand new Exal XR2, silver finish, 36 holes. Hubs Maillard Normandy large flange – front is NOS, rear double sided fixed. Spokes stainless steel. Tyres are Michelin Axial clinchers in black and orange and with plenty of tread. Supplied with any two 3/32" fixed sprockets.

The frame is drilled only for a front brake so you cannot use with a freewheel.

Price £425 complete. Location is Selby, North Yorkshire.

Sorry, but if you only want part of it you will have to buy it all and sell on the bits which you don't need. I will not split it.

Attachments

• DSCF1490d.jpg
    DSCF1490d.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 1,508
  • DSCF1492d.jpg
    DSCF1492d.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,505
Re: BOB JACKSON VIGORELLI TRACK BIKE – 22.5”

This is lovely. I may come back after payday in the vain hope its still here...

Back