Oval CX with 50th anni Campag groupset poss part out

rogeroo

Devout Dirtbag
It pains me but there is no interest in the machine as a whole, so if there was enough interest in the frame and the groupset as separate items then so it must be! 1500 each.
this is in very good condition, I have highlighted in the pics any paint defects, but overall if you buy this you will be pleased, she is a 55cm and a work off art. I would like not to send via courier and therefore hopefully do the deal in the UK and come to some arrangement, or if you want to make your own arrangements then we can talk, the rims are mavic with tied and soldered spokes and conti tubs that are perfect....the price is £3400 but open to negotiation, please get in touch for any info.....thanks Alan

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wf2kkzy91ywn ... d6AWa?dl=0

Re:

Working fine for me, but I do have a dropbox account.

The bike is a thing of beauty, good luck with the sale.

Re: Oval CX with 50th anni Campag groupset

Way out of my price range but just out of curiosity should the rear brake be there?

Shaun

Midlife":1hypb8hi said:
Way out of my price range but just out of curiosity should the rear brake be there?

Shaun

Aero, innit. Like the gear levers on top of the downtube, the height of aero technology at the time.

No disrespect to the bike meant at all. It is gorgeous.

allegedly, the goofy back brake is so, because they did not want the entry and exit off the brake cable to be on the same side for strength purposes!

Re: Oval CX with 50th anni Campag groupset price drop

going to start trying to sell this again.....truly a wonderful machine to look at and too ride...please enquire....thanks Alan

Re: Oval CX with 50th anni Campag groupset price drop

Absolutely stunning, if I hadn't just ordered an Arabesque.........GLWS

Latest posts

Back