Tommasini 53cm fully built bike for sale.

Beautiful exotic '90's Italian classic Tommasini Super Prestige for sale. Unrestored, all working operational road bike ready to ride, Various Campagnolo parts, including Campy hubs on blue Mavic rims to match the blue and silver frame. Triple chain-set with handlebar mounted shifters, campy brakes, Cinelli Bars, Selle Italia Turbo saddle, fluted seat post, Tommasini Air forks, all original parts.

This bike has been used in Yorkshire where it was well loved and always stored inside, cleaned after every ride. It has not been ridden for some years now, my wife had it in 2013, rode it, fell in love with cycling and then bought a Carbon bike! It has been in a dry loft in Norfolk since then. I am planning to collect the bike next week and transport it to Cornwall where I live. This bike is available to view in Norfolk for one week, and will then be in Cornwall.

I will sell this very cool and seldom seen classic Italian bike for the closest offer I get to £800.

This is a straightforward and genuine ad, I am happy to answer questions via this forum or on :07902015461, not after 9ish in the evening please. The bike is available to view and ride in Cornwall before payment. The spec of the components, is a mixture of Campagnolo items, and not super record, so anyone wanting to strip and use for parts, please be aware this is more of a riding bike, guaranteed to turn heads, start conversations and keep up easily with many more modern machines. Seat post and bars move freely so it is adjustable for size. My wife acknowledges it is quite a bit quicker than her modern carbon bike.

If you are interested please contact me. David

Latest posts

Back