vitus for sale.

nopenwhisky

Retro Newbie
vitus duralinox. mostly dura ace in excellent condition looking for around £600.00 its on ebay if im allowed to say that. I MAY BREAK AND SELL FOR PARTS IF NO OFFERS ARISE BY END OF MONTH.

Re:

There is a separate section for Ebay notifications, under the general thread, this is for fixed price sales only with details and a picture or 3. What size and model is it? Welcome to the forum BTW :cool:

Re:

I am new to this site and find it a bit hard to negotiate. I cant put pictures on as its my first post thats why i mentioned ebay its appx 54cm i think I will confirm with some detail tomorrow. It is a 979 and it is in royal blue.item number. 232051635282. ebay.

Re: Re:

nopenwhisky":2q8lfqc7 said:
I am new to this site and find it a bit hard to negotiate. I cant put pictures on as its my first post thats why i mentioned ebay its appx 54cm i think I will confirm with some detail tomorrow. It is a 979 and it is in royal blue.

Is this it, Norman?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vitus-979-dur ... 7675.l2557

;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back