Classic Bottecchia Columbus SLX 55CM 1989 Road Racing

cullimorer

Retro Newbie
First off, I'd just like to start off with what a special bike this is. It's with an extremely heavy heart I am selling this beauty - the only reason being, I am leaving the country and can't take it with me.

It's been the perfect road bike for me. It is a classic and rare bike frame with an updated braking and gear system. Built in 1989 with it's original paint colours and racing stickers. A lot of time and effort was spent renewing it so I sincerely hope it goes to a good home. It does have a few nicks in the paint work (example in the picture) but importantly there’s no visible rust, indicating the great condition the frame is in.

It currently has a unique Bristol Saddle but that can be changed for the Brooks that is also in the pictures. You can choose one OR the other to take as they are both worth approx the same amount, OR you could choose to take both but will be an additional £80 on top of the asking price for this option.

£1250 ONO - Based in East London

Vintage BOTTECCHIA COLUMBUS SLX 55CM 1989 Road Racing Classic Frameset Bike Bicycle

About this product:

Forks - Campagnolo Columbus
Wheels - Campagnolo Protons
Crank - Shimano 105
Derailler - Shimano Ultegra
Seat post - Campagnolo
Headset - Campagnolo
Brake levers - Shimano Ultegra
Brakes - Shimano Ultegra
Rear Cassette - Shimano Ultra 6500 9 Speed
Chain - Shimano HG93

Additionally, the rear cassette and chain have been replaced a few weeks ago and have done less than 3 miles since.

If you have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to contact me on 07933503154.

Thanks.

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

Back