Rare 25" frame - Puch - now restored - no longer for sale

JimmyEFC

Dirt Disciple
(See below for updated pictures)

I'm having a clear out.

This is one I didn't get around to restoring, but the paintwork is good (the bike is dirty) and it's got some decent parts on it.

Very big frame, so you'll need to be a tall chap, but frames this size are hard to find, and it could have been a special order.

Experience of tidying bikes up tells me this will look great after a wash and a quick wire wheel job to shine the rusty bits up.

It will need tyres and possibly wheels, although those scars might clean up, but my restoring days are on temporary hold at the mo, so it's a job for somebody else.

With brown tape and saddle it will look the bizz!

Doesn't ride as is, but nothing a guy with basic bike knowledge couldn't sort out. Don't have key for lock.

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

Pictures taken from advert so might disappear once advert gets removed.

Re: Rare 25" frame - Puch Prima Super 12 racing bike - only £95

Cracking stem and SR world champion drilled bars, plus some other period bits.... someone smaller my buy it for the kit on it :)

Shaun

Re: Rare 25" frame - Puch Prima Super 12 racing bike - only £95

Midlife":3ix2629a said:
Cracking stem and SR world champion drilled bars, plus some other period bits.... someone smaller my buy it for the kit on it :)

Shaun

Yeah, they look nice don't they?

I've taken this off sale, as had an urge to restore her, and so already spent 2 days giving her a tidy up.

Might re-advertise her when she's done, although it won't be a 'full' restoration, as I can't justify the spend or the time.

Re: Rare 25" frame - Puch - no longer for sale

Only if anybody is interested but I felt sorry for the bike so 'semi' restored her, and spent about 3 days on and off bringing her back to life.

The wheels and tires would need replacing for the enthusiastic rider, but they'd do the back and to, to work guy fine.

I put a basic saddle on it and some newer pedals (probably MTB pedals) but it will do somebody out there and I think those old Bluemels guards are going to keep somebody nice and dry :eek:)

I'll sell it privately for about £130, but just wanted to show the difference.

All the best.

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

Back