FS Klein Quantum Now Sold

wrinkleygit

Dirt Disciple
Sad to see this gathering dust in the shed, but I prefer riding my hardtail around the lanes these days, it does have a few paint chips but nothing major, most importantly there are no dents or frame damage, shimano 105 groupset all in good working order, not sure of exact frame size but I am 5' 10" with 31" inside leg, pic shows saddle set for me . Cash on collection only from sunny Devon, close to M5 junc 28, (I don't do couriers tho') a lot of bike for a little money at £375.oo, I am missing my old Orange 5 so if you have an early model with the straight top tube 16"/small frame model I might be interest in some form of trade , mike b.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/836 ... G_0304.JPG

Re: FS Klein Quantum

hmmm, I think I need to un-see this lest my bank account suffer some kind of catastrophic emptying...

GLWTS

Re: FS Klein Quantum

wrinkleygit":36m61ati said:
Sad to see this gathering dust in the shed, but I prefer riding my hardtail around the lanes these days, it does have a few paint chips but nothing major, most importantly there are no dents or frame damage, shimano 105 groupset all in good working order, not sure of exact frame size but I am 5' 10" with 31" inside leg, pic shows saddle set for me . Cash on collection only from sunny Devon, close to M5 junc 28, (I don't do couriers tho') a lot of bike for a little money at £375.oo, I am missing my old Orange 5 so if you have an early model with the straight top tube 16"/small frame model I might be interest in some form of trade , mike b.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/836 ... G_0304.JPG

That's just my luck

I was in Exeter 2 weeks ago

1-(

Re: FS Klein Quantum ( Open to sensible offers )

need the space, also have something on the radar, so I could listen to a sensible offer, mike b.

Re: FS Klein Quantum (Now open to sensible offers )

do you have a geometry sheet for that frame size? or actual measurements of seat tube C-C, top tube C-C, and top tube Virtual?

Re: FS Klein Quantum (Now open to sensible offers )

centre of headstock to centre of seat tube = 20"
centre of bb to top of seat tube = 17"

Re: FS Klein Quantum (Now open to sensible offers or trades)

would consider other single pivot susp bikes in exchange with cash either way e.g. cannonade prophet/rush or santa cruz, mike b.

Back