Wilier Triestina Lavaredo Time Trial/ Triathlon Bike, Large,

Blacktopdisciple

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
For sale here is my lovely Italian time trial bike. Bought by me as a frameset and built up as it is. Frame is a Wilier ultralight triple butted aluminium frameset. Forks are Wilier with carbon fibre blades and steerer and aluminium dropouts and crown. Headset is FSA with Hope headset spacers. Stem is a Cinelli Vai. Bars are Deda Crono Nero and tri bars are Deda Parabolica 1. Bar tape is perforated vinyl. Seatpost is an inline type by BBB and saddle is by Brand X. Brakes comprise of Cane Creek 200TT levers and Miche Primato dual pivot calipers. Gears comprise of Campagnolo Record bar end shifter's with Veloce front and rear deraileurs. The chain is by Mavic and cassette is by Miche (12 to 23). The bottom bracket cups and bearings are Campagnolo record. The chainset is Campagnolo Centaur with 39 and 53 tooth chainrings. The wheels are made up of Halo hubs and Halo Mercury rims laced with Sapim C X Ray bladed spokes. The front is laced radially and the rear half radial. there are 24 spokes per wheel and I built them with spoke washers under the head. The tyres are Continental GP Force and Attack 700 by 23c. Skewers are Miche items. The bottle cage is an Elite plastic item. No pedals are included in the sale. Frame has some minor scratches and areas of cable rub. No brake wear to rims, tyres virtually unworn. The frame measures as follows; Seat tube centre to top of top tube = 55cm, seat tube centre to very top of the tube = 67cm, top tube = 59cm centre to centre, headtube = 16cm. Stem is 100mm centre to centre, bars are 42.5cm wide centre to centre. Maximum tri bar extension is 30cm measured from the centre of the bar to the end. Cranks are 175mm long. As seen in the pictures the frame is set up to fit me at six feet 2 inches tall with a 36 inch inside leg, short back and long arms. This bicycle is for collection only from Glasgow, Scotland. Paypal or cash on collection. Bicycle stand shown in photos is not included in the sale. £450 ONO. Thanks for looking. Photos via link below;

Photo's
https://www.flickr.com/photos/16704837@ ... 352721291/

Latest posts

Back