Bravura-RSP tourer 55cm SOLD

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
NOW SOLD Thanks

I recently built this up as a fast tourer for myself, which is fine for me in the standover dept, but just too much of a stretch in the reach department. Lovely comfy ride, frame hasn't a mark on it.

I would look at breaking, if there is interest in individual parts, or swap for a smaller framed bike/hack/modern parts etc PM me thanks

Measures as follows:

Top tube ctc 56cm
Seat tube ctt 49cm dropped compact style, so equivalent to more like a 55/56
Head tube 1-1/8th 109mm
Double rack and Mud guard eyes with full guard clearance and loads of tyre clearance
British racing green finish
It is not too racy and has a fairly relaxed position for all day riding, will take CX tyres no problem and comes with a set of new 35mm folding Rocket Ron's

Build Spec:-
Cantilever post mounts
Brand new full Carbon Kinesis CX fork with mudguard eyes
Avid Ultimate Cantilever brakes
Ultegra rear mech, brand new with 12-28 8 speed cassette and New Shimano Tiagra Sti's
Sram Carbon Force chainset with 48/33 rings and Hope Ceramic BB
Rims are Deore hubs on Sun 32 spoke eyeletted rims with upgraded ball bearings and cones
New set of Panaracer Ribmo 28c tyres
USE seatpost and new Selle SLR saddle (have a choice of saddles_
Cinelli OS bars with new bar tape
All new cables and Sram hollowpin chain.
Weighs in at well under 10kg

It would suit someone 5 foot 6 to 6 foot, beautiful finish to the paint, cost over a £1000 to build, really top spec would rather sell as a whole £500 collected North Yorkshire pics as below

Re:

Looking for a bike for the rock I live in and luck brought me here. That is a beautiful build!!!

Back