Raleigh Pursuit 1986 10spd for sale

alexfulton375

Retro Newbie
I am selling this Raleigh Pursuit because I have recently bought a new bike to replace this bike. I received it from my Grandfather when he decided it was surplus to requirements. The bike has been in the family since new. All parts are original and genuine unless stated otherwise below. The bike is in good condition overall.
Last serviced in October 2015. The tyres are Nutrak, the inner tubes have been filled with self sealing puncture "slime".
Tyres and brakes are in good condition, although some realignment may be necessary for the brakes.
Collection only from Bovey Tracey (Devon) , Message or Comment if you are interested.
Specifications:
52/39T chainring; Sachs Huret Dérailleur
Maillard 14-26T cassette (5spd); Shimano SIS Dérailleur (replacement for a broken original Sachs Huret due to snapped dérailleur spring)
Reynolds 18-23 high tensile steel, manufactured in Amersham, Kent (with sticker on the frame to prove sourcing)
Custom Cranks and Cockpit; Original handlebars have the Raleigh logo engraved into them.
Selle Royale saddle with white leather.
Handlebars are covered in white leather "bar tape"
Originally manufactured in Nottingham
Pedals: Stock pedals that came with the bike when bought. One axle is slightly bent.
Price: £100

Photos on facebook, link below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1506589 ... 274642958/

Latest posts

Back