Not retro: Giant TCX SLR cx bike & Ribble Audax winter bike

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
2013 spec Medium Giant TCX SLR1 - it was originally RRP'd at £2399 with SRAM hydro discs but I fitted BB7's instead soon after I bought it (I didn't get on with the hydraulics at all) - it's in vgc, only just 12 months old (bought direct from Giant Store Liverpool)…..

I'm after just £725 plus postage (I'm in Cheshire)

(note that this is higher specced than the current SLR1, hence the higher original RRP - better forks & wheels)

Will come with almost new Schwalbe Durano 32mm road tyres plus a brand new set of Schwalbe Smart Sam 40c cross tyres.

Full spec:

Alloy frame will all internal cabling
Full carbon monocoque forks with 15mm bolt thru axle and OD2 tapered steerer
SRAM Apex shifters (new), FORCE rear mech (carbon plates), Rival front mech
BB7 disc brakes (new)
FSA Gossamer BB30 chain set with 46-33 rings (nearly new 33t TA inner)
Sram cassette
Giant CXR1 wheels
Two sets of tyres: Schwlabe Durano road tyres (32mm) which are a couple of rides old plus Schwalbe Smart Sam 40mm CX tyres.
Giant Performance saddle and D-fuse carbon seat post
Giant Contact SL stem
Dead RHM02 bars
Zipp CX tape (v recent)

Although the bike is 12 months old, it has had very little use, hence selling

IMG_2137 by Mike Dean, on Flickr

IMG_2140 by Mike Dean, on Flickr

Ribble 7005 Audax. This is the 58cm version, which sizes up much smaller than it sounds - it has a 56cm top tube and measures 55cm centre to centre on the seat tube. It comes with an Alpina headset and Alpina carbon forks. It is in excellent condition, with very little use (maybe 200 miles max) so has a few assembly marks and little else. The shifters have the usual "worming" effect that the 6600's were susceptible to (shown in the pics) but otherwise all good. Perfect winter frame with mudguard eyes and rack mounts. Complete bike with full Ultegra 6600 10 speed group (as new as frame), New Deda stem, new Ritchey WCS bars and brand new Fulcrum Sport wheels, Genesis seatpost and seat (in transit on new bike!) for £420

IMG_2144 by Mike Dean, on Flickr

IMG_2150 by Mike Dean, on Flickr

IMG_2148 by Mike Dean, on Flickr

Back