Raleigh Dyna-Tech 401Ti Road Bike, Titanium 52cm Frame, SOLD

Your Mum's Athletic

Dirt Disciple
Hi Gang, it pains me to do it but the cull must continue, so I'm selling my Raleigh Dyna-Tech 401 Ti road bike.

It's in really good condition throughout, cosmetically great and mechanically everything runs smoothly. The frame is 52cm C-T, top tube is 54cm and is constructed with Raleigh 2120 Titanium Cro Mo composite tubing. I ran a magnet over the frame in the past and can confirm it's the main tubes which are titanium, i.e. seat, top and down tube.

The groupset is Shimano 500 EX throughout (one down from the modern Ultegra equivalent) with 14 speed indexed shifting. The aero brake levers, callipers, chainset, front and rear mechs and downtube shifters are all 500 EX.

Up top the cockpit is a set of nice black Raleigh drops, 40cm wide covered in Bontrager synthetic cork tape, teamed with a black aero quill stem, and black aero seat post. The saddle is just a Madison Flux with Cr Mo rails, but it's in perfect condition and is really comfy, it's basically a rip off of a Charge Spoon saddle.

The pedals are just some basic alloy cage Wellgos, teamed up with Wellgo toe cages (Medium) and black leather Wellgo straps, but they spin buttery smooth. Lastly the wheelset are the ones that came with the bike originally, Alesa rims laced with stainless steel spokes to Shimano EX hubs and the tyres are gum wall 700x25c Michelin Hi Sport Select with Kevlar protection, used but with lots of life left.

I'm 5' 10" and like the fit of this bike, but I prefer a slightly smaller frame. The bike is in London E14, happy to arrange a viewing or test ride and I'm asking £299, which I reckon is decent price for a Titanium Dynatech in this condition. The steel Dyna-Techs I could find on EBay are listed around £400! I'm keen to shift this purple peach though so let me know if I'm off price-wise and I can ship nationwide via 24hr courier for £25 if necessary.

Cheers Kev.

Back