(SOLD) Swiss Record Columbus with Shimano 600 6207

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybernck

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Really nice low mileage little bike (Swiss Record) with Columbus tubes, Shimano 600 6207 top to bottom and Mavic Monthlery Pro tubular rims! Too small for me but I couldn't resist giving it a refurb and hopefully a new lease of life.

I have recently completely dismantled it, inspected, cleaned and greased everything, fitted new Jagwire cables and outers, new replacement hoods, new retro handlebar tape and new Selle Bassano R531 saddle.

The frame has got some scratches and burnt stickers in places but nothing radical. The tubular tyres seem to hold pressure just fine but it might be a good idea to fit new ones, just for peace of mind. Other than that, it requires zero investment in the long run.

Complete photo set (30 hi-res photos) available here:
http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/cyber ... t=4&page=1

Sizing, tech specs and weight:
- 51 cm TT c-c
- 48 cm ST c-c (50 cm c-t)
- 10 cm stem
- 39 cm handlebars
- 52/42 chainset
- 170 mm crank arms
- 9.9 kg as pictured

The bike can be modified/adjusted to suit your exact needs and desires.

Looking to get £275 (+ shipping at cost) for the bike as pictured but open to offers.

Thanks, Nikica.

Re: Swiss Record Columbus with Shimano 600 6207 top to bottom

Condition wise its looking quite good and size and technical specialities meet my expectations but the only issue is with the cost of it...it doesn't worth this much....

Please comment further....!

Re: Swiss Record Columbus with Shimano 600 6207 top to bottom

Hi, I appreciate your reply.

If it really suits you that well, then please send me your offer in a Personal Message and I will see what I can do for you :).

Thanks, Nikica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back