Pegoretti GGM "Great Googoolee Moogoolee"

toby1974

rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
Hi,

I'm selling this wonderful Pegoretti GGM which was owned by my father but due to an awful condition - Parkinson's he can no longer ride it.

I built this bike up about 4 years ago for him and TBH has been used lightly. I think the frame dates from around 2002. This Pegoretti is made from super oversize Dedacciai EOM 16.5 KET tubing which is TIG welded and heat treated to give it a superb ride. This Peg is similar to a Pegoretti Marcelo "which I have already and love" but slightly stiffer, I'd say between a Pegoretti Marcelo and Pegoretti BLE "Big Leg Emma"!

By the way I took her for a spin around the park earlier and she rides beautifully, fast and stiff let very comfortable, the handling is almost telepathic - goes where you point it! Very lively!

Parts Include>

Crank - Campag 10 speed Veloce in Ultra Torque - Compact

Rear Mech - Campag Xenon

Front Mech - Campag Veloce

Brake Calipers - Campag Veloce

Brake levers/Ergo - Campag Xenon

Handlebars - Carbon Deda Glaze

Seatpost - Campag Chorus Carbon

Saddle - Flite Titanium/Rails

Headset - PMP Titanium - Purchased from Dario Pegoretti (was told this is the correct headset for this frame)

Mizuno Carbon fork - Purchased from Dario Pegoretti (was told this is the correct fork/rake for this frame)

Pedals - Shimano SPD's

Note:

There is a small dent in the top tube which was already there when I got the frame, all in all this is a superb bike, the paint is good with a few small scuffs and scratches but overall very good. The parts all work great and are in good condition. The Campag wheels I'm going to keep as I need these for another project.

All reasonable offer's considered.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks,
Toby

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 2,657
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,652
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 2,653
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 2,653
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 2,653
  • image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 2,652
  • image7.JPG
    image7.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,654
  • image8.JPG
    image8.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 2,653
Re:

A few more photos>

Attachments

• image10.JPG
    image10.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 2,648
  • image9.JPG
    image9.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 2,648
  • image11.JPG
    image11.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,649
Re:

Price> looking for £900 ONO

Size>

Seat tube - 49cm centre to centre
Top tube - 55cm centre to centre

This frame was definitely a custom build for someone due to the frame measurement's. I'm 5'8 and it fit's me perfectly for my reach. The Campag Chorus seatpost included in the sale is at it's max limit, but fit's me fine.

Toby

Just a bump - far too small for me, but this is a truly excellent price for a Pegoretti...

Back