1973 Condor Italia 22"

over15degrees

Dirt Disciple
I'm having to sell my vintage 1973 22" Condor Italia to fund a TT bike. Was a bit reluctant to sell it, but only wanted it as an ornament and can't afford to have it sitting in the shed while I find a place to mount it.
frown emoticon

The wheels are Mavic NOS sprint rims 32h paired with shimano 600 EX Arabesque hubs. The groupset is a bit of a mix, the derailleurs, shifters and brake calipers are Dura-ace 7200 the chainset is shimano 600 and the levers are Shimano 1051 SLR, Brooks leather bar tape, and all original cables!

Looking for £400, collection from lincoln is preferred, or + £25 for postage.

I can provide more picutres/details about the bike if needed.

Thanks.

w4Dkx7th.jpg

aHIl0LYh.jpg

AAtwI6dh.jpg

AVuv2eyh.jpg

w9bXPECh.jpg

Amazing bike. From the saddle height I take it that you are a tall chap? I would be worried the frame is a touch small for me. How tall are you?

Re:

I'm bang on 6ft, so yeah this bike has always been to small. It's probably equal to a 55/56cm frame, however this measurement will be different to todays modern geometrys.

Really sorry to everyone interested in the bike, but I have found my love for this bike again, and therefore am going to take it down.

Thank you all for your interest

Good for you. It looks a lovely bike with some heritage and well worth keeping. If it had been nearer I would have been very tempted.

maybe chop it in and get something that fits...looks way too small, a frame like that is for someone that's 5 foot 9 but if you get along with it...

Apple Tree":368zqwn5 said:
It will fit me OK I think so if you change your mind about keeping it, let me know please.

Okay I have a few others interested as well, but Ill make sure I message you also

Back